ENGLISH TEACHING POSITIONS (available to native English speakers)
For applications to be considered, teachers will need the following:
- A university degree: this must be a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- To be a native English speaker or demonstrate native level mastery of English.
- A qualification in English language teaching (TEFL, CELTA or TESOL preferred).
To apply for a position, please send your application at email@example.com and make sure to attach the following documents:
- A copy of your passport page
- A copy of your degree and TEFL certificate
- A copy of your CV/resume and cover letter
- A copy of your Vietnamese visa if you are currently in Vietnam
Please Note: You need to supply your original documents including your bachelor’s degree (or higher), TEFL certificate and home country police clearance in order to get a Vietnamese work permit to work for DUONG MINH Language School. You won't need these documents to enter Vietnam, but you will need to submit these documents within 1 month of your start date so that we can process a work permit for you.
After reviewing your documents, we will contact you to arrange an interview if you meet our criteria.