ENGLISH TEACHING POSITIONS (available to native English speakers)         

For applications to be considered, teachers will need the following:

- A university degree: this must be a bachelor’s degree or equivalent

- To be a native English speaker or demonstrate native level mastery of English.

- A qualification in English language teaching (TEFL, CELTA or TESOL preferred).

To apply for a position, please send your application at  danglangnguyen@gmail.com and make sure to attach the following documents:

- A copy of your passport page

- A copy of your degree and TEFL certificate

- A copy of your CV/resume and cover letter

- A copy of your Vietnamese visa if you are currently in Vietnam

Please Note: You need to supply your original documents including your bachelor’s degree (or higher), TEFL certificate and home country police clearance in order to get a Vietnamese work permit to work for DUONG MINH Language School. You won't need these documents to enter Vietnam, but you will need to submit these documents within 1 month of your start date so that we can process a work permit for you.

After reviewing your documents, we will contact you to arrange an interview if you meet our criteria.


 Trở về

Bài viết liên quan